Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Note From the Cat

Dear Humans,


MERCI BEAUCOUP for all the support! Not only have you been supporting me through the Museum's "Kitty Fund," but I've also been receiving extra gifts of food, blankets, and supplemental money for the winter. I appreciate you all so much.


I have shared your donations with Pretty Kitty, Mama Cat, Scaredy, Bonnie, Clyde, and the "ferals." We thank you so much for aiding in our survival. We are fortunately felines to have such a nice place to call home with humans who feed, fix, vaccinate, and care for us so deeply. I'm lucky enough to be allowed into the office on cold/rainy days, too. Those ladies are so good to me! I suppose I'll pay it forward by being the best mouser a Museum ever had!


Again, thank you to everyone who has given us extra love this month. Puuuuuurrrrrrrrrs to you!


All my love,

Scrappy Dubois III

(on behalf of the whole gang)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

About Us | Contact Us | News & Events | Education | Get Involved | Take The Tour